Edit Photos on iPad Pro 2021 (How to)
Appletricks | 1 week ago
Are you looking for a way to edit photos on iPad Pro (11/12.9 Inch, 2018, 34rd Gen)? In this video we will show you the easiest way to edit photos and videos without getting any additional editing apps on iPad Pro.
iPad Pro is a great device for photo editing, and the built-in photo app has some pretty incredible editing tools itself, so you can finish a lot of work without using any 3rd party editing apps. here you will see how you can use the built in Photo app to edit photos on iPad Pro.
Let’s check out the process to edit photos on iPad Pro. Before you can start, you have to make sure the photo you an to edit is already in the photos app. After that,
• Open ‘Photos’
• Select the photo you want to edit
• Tap ‘Edit’
• You will get these 3 icons beside the photo
• Tap on this icon, now you can Adjust the light and color of the photo.
• You can adjust exposure, highlights, brightness, saturation, sharpness etc. from here
• Tap on this icon on the trey, You will get various filters, like Vivi, Dramatic, Mono, Noir etc. you can use any of them to enhance the photo.
• Tap on this icon to Crop, rotate or flip the photo
• You can manually crop it or use a preset ratio by taping in this icon
• Tap this icon to flip the photo
• Tap this one to rotate it in 90’ angle
• When you are done tap ‘Done’
• And the Photo will be saved in the Photos app on your iPad
This is the way you can edit photos in the iPad pro without using any 3rd party apps.
That’s it for now. If you have any query on the topic, let us know in the comment box. Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks for Apple devices.