Set Up Google Authenticator for 2-Factor Authentication on iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
Appletricks | 2 weeks ago
In this video you will learn step by step process to setup and use Google Authenticator app and use it for 2 factor authentication on iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max (iOS 14).
The Authenticator apps can be a great and reliable way to setup 2-factor authentication for various services to better security. Google Authenticator is a popular and very reliable authenticator App. You set it up and use for 2 factor authentication on iPhone easily.
Let’s check out the steps you have to follow to setup Google Authenticator Apps and use it for 2 factor authentication on iPhone.
• Open ‘App Store’
• Search and Install ‘Google Authenticator’
• Open the App
• Tap Get Started
• Now get out of the app
• Then Open an App you want to use Authenticator app for
• We are using Instagram
• Go to your Profile
• Tap ‘Hamburger icon’
• Tap 'Settings'
• Tap 'Security'
• Tap 'Two Factor Authentication'
• Tap 'Get Started'
• Toggle on 'Authentication App'
• Tap 'Next'
• Tap 'Open'
• You will get a pop up in the 'Authentication App', Tap 'Yes'
• You will get a code, which will keep changing in every 20 seconds
• Copy it and paste in Instagram
• Tap 'Next'
• You will get some backup codes, make sure to take a screenshot, As these will be helpful to get back your Account if you can’t get verification code from Text or Authentication App.
• Tap ‘Done’
And you are all set.
This is the way you can set up Google Authenticator App on the iPhone.
That’s it for now Hope this video was helpful. Like it and Share it with others. Let us know what you think about this or if you have any questions on the topic, leave a comment below. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Channel or tips and tricks for Apple Devices.