Use Google Keyboard on iPhone 12 Pro Max | GBoard for iOS 14
Appletricks | 2 weeks ago
Do you want to know how you can use Google Keyboard or GBoard on your iPhone 12 Pro Max (iOS 14)? In this video we will show you the step by step process to setup and use #GoogleKeyboard for #iPhone12ProMax.
Though iPhones have very good built-in keyboard in them, it has its limitations. If you want to use a keyboard with more advanced features on your iPhone 12 Pro Max, you can use Google Keyboard with lots of advance feature on your iPhone.
Let's check out the steps you have to follow to setup #GBoard on iPhone 12 Pro Max.
• Open 'App Store'
• Search for 'Google keyboard' or GBoard
• Install it
• Open the App
• Tap ‘Get Started'
• Again Tap 'Get Started'
• Tap 'Keyboard'
• Toggle on 'Gboard'
• Toggle on 'Allow full access'
• Tap 'Allow'
• Now Tap and hold the 'Globe' icon then select Gboard
• Tap 'Got it'
• Tap ‘Languages’, You can select keyboard layout and also add other languages from here
• You can use up to 3 three languages at a time on Gboard
• Tap Themes, You can Customize the look of your keyboard from here. there is some keyboard wallpapers here you can use them or you can add your own pictures from the camera roll as your keyboard wallpaper.
• You have to tap the +
• Select the photo from your camera roll
• Resize it
• Customize the color skim, and if you want buttons. When you are happy with it Tap 'Done'
• Tap keyboard Settings’, you will get many settings, you can turn off the ones you don’t want and turn on the ones you want
• Now open the App you want to type in and access the keyboard
• You can use Google Search, Translator, YouTube, Maps and so much more in
• You can also use glide typing with it.
• Tap and hold the Emoji icon, and you will get Emojis, Stickers, Gifs, Textual Emojis, and even you can write on it
So guys, this is the way you can install and use Google Keyboard or gboard on your iPhone 12 Pro Max easily, and take advantage of its advanced features.
Thank you very much for staying with us. If you like the video like, share and let us know your opinions in the comment. Subscribe to our channel for Tips and Tricks for Apple devices.