2021 NEW BMW M5 Competition LCI | Facelift M5 FULL REVIEW Interior Exterior SOUND
By: Latestcarreview | 3 months ago
Car: 2021 BMW M5 Competition
4.4 Turbo V8 Twin Turbo - 460 kW/625 PS/750 Nm
Acceleration 0 - 100 km/h 3,3 seconds
Max Speed 305 km/h (limited)
Fuel consumption in l/100 km 11,2 l / 100 km
CO2-Emission in g/km 239 g/km
Special thanks to Van Poelgeest !
Today we've made a visual review of the brand new BMW M5 Competition F90, model LCI 2021. This is an awesome 625 HP Sedan, the top model of the BMW 5 series. A facelift of the 2020 version. Specs:
- Engine: 8 cylinder 4.4 litre M TwinPower Turbo
- Power: 625 HP and torque 750 NM
- Topspeed: 305 km/h (189 mph)
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h in 3.3 s and 0-200 km/h in 10.8 s
- Competition package
- Colour: Donington Grey
- M Drivers Package
- Carbon fibre roof
- Full Leather interior 'Merino Black'
- Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System
- Positioned above the BMW 540i and 530i .
Price in the Netherlands: 190.000 euro.
Price in the US: approx. 150.000 dollar.
Thanks to Van Poelgeest BMW in Amstelveen.
Song: Jarico - Paradise (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.